- Izzy Lee, Bookings Officer
- Phone Number
- 078 5108 8815
- [email protected]
Dagnall Village Hall
Standard Hire Rates
- £13 per hour
- £45 per evening (6pm to midnight)
- £80 per day (9am to midnight)
- £18 per hour
- £60 per evening (6pm to midnight)
- £110 per day (9am to midnight)
A 50% discount will apply if any one of the following apply:
- Dagnall residents
- Charity/fund raising activity
- A regular weekly booking for classes (e.g. dance classes)
- £16 for use of the pitch
Hours of hire: Monday to Friday – up to 1am, Saturday – up to midnight, Sunday – up to 11.30pm.
Maximum capacity of the hall is 140 persons.
Please note that smoking is not allowed in the hall.
Tables and Chairs
Tables and chairs are stored in the storage room nearest to the front of the hall.
Please let the Booking Secretary know if you would like the heating on. The radiators are controlled by individual thermostats which you can adjust to suit your requirements.
The kitchen is equipped with an oven, a fridge-freezer, a microwave, a hot–water urn and kettle. The cupboards contain a good stock of mugs, plates, bowls, cups and saucers and there is a small supply of cutlery. If necessary, please use the extractor fan which is operated by a switch (labelled) located in the corridor between the kitchen and back room. Black bin-liners are located in the drawers and washing-up bowls are in the cupboard below the sink. Please put recyclable items, unbagged, in the blue lidded bin to the front of the hall. Silver rubber bins have been placed in the kitchen to assist you with this.
We hope that the facilities available will meet with your approval and that you will want to use Dagnall Village Hall in the future. We would appreciate your assistance in maintaining the cleanliness of the hall for all users and request that you leave the hall in a condition which is as clean and tidy as you would wish to find it.
Before leaving the hall please ensure that you carry out the following:
- Put rubbish in the black bin liners provided and place in the wheelie-bin outside.
- Put recyclables, unbagged in the blue bin.
- Wipe tables clean and restack tables and chairs.
- Wash, dry and put away all crockery and cutlery used.
- Turn off extractor fan if used.
- Flush the toilets.
- Sweep the floors (brooms and dustpan are located in the boiler room to the left of the stage).
- Close all windows.
- Switch off the extractor fan (switch located in kitchen).
- Switch off lights.
- Close all outer doors.
- Lock the front door.
- An additional charge will be made if the hall is not left in a clean and tidy condition.
Please inform the Booking Officer if anybody suffers an injury whilst on Village Hall premises, in order that we can make a report as required by the Health and Safety Executive.
Please return the keys and any used tea towels to the Booking Officer.
Thank you for your co-operation,
-- Dagnall Village Hall Management Committee.